Most of us are at present locked inside our houses because of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Throughout this time in case you wished to get a brand new SIM card connection for your self, which is perhaps resulting from poor community service of your present supplier in your locality or every other purpose, it was not doable. Nonetheless, within the third extension of the lockdown interval, the Indian authorities has launched some relaxations for folks residing in Inexperienced and Orange zones.
Reliance Jio, Airtel and Vodafone-Concept have now began delivering SIM playing cards on to a customers house. Remember the fact that these corporations can at present solely ship a SIM card to you, in case you are situated in a Inexperienced or an Orange zone. Beneath is the method to request a brand new SIM card from Airtel, Jio and Vodafone:
* Head over to Reliance Jio’s official web site and faucet on the SIM supply possibility situated on the highest navigation bar.
* Now enter your full title and your present telephone quantity, and click on ‘Generate OTP’.
* Now enter the OTP and faucet ‘Confirm OTP’.
* After the OTP is verified you can be requested if you wish to port an current quantity on to the community or do you need to get a brand new quantity. Choose the apt possibility.
* Now choose, what sort of SIM would you like: Postpaid or pay as you go.
* Choose the plan you need to activate.
Additionally Learn: Reliance Jio, Airtel, Vodafone-Concept recharge packs: Record of newly launched pay as you go plans
* Enter your tackle and choose a supply slot.
* A Jio consultant will ship the SIM card to your property on the chosen time and date and can confirm your paperwork.
* You have to to pay the cash for the plan chosen to the Jio consultant, the house supply is freed from value.
* Head over to airtel.in, hover on ‘Pay as you go’ after which click on on ‘New Pay as you go SIM’.
* Choose an FRC (First Recharge Coupon) plan and enter your particulars. Together with the choice, if you wish to port a quantity or get a brand new connection.
* Click on submit and you might be executed.
* An Airtel consultant will get in contact with you to schedule a time and date to ship the SIM card.
Additionally Learn: Airtel Xstream app registers 50% improve in streaming quantity throughout lockdown
* Standing of your request could be tracked through the Airtel Thanks app.
* Not like Jio and Vodafone, Airtel requires the shopper to pay an extra Rs 100 to the consultant for delivering the SIM card.
* Go to the corporate’s official web site.
* Hover on the brand new connection possibility and select the kind of connection you need (Pay as you go, Postpaid or MNP)
* Choose the plan you need to choose in to.
Additionally Learn: Vodafone’s RedX plan get costly: Right here’s the brand new worth and different particulars
* Now enter all the main points and press submit.
* A consultant will then name you and arrange an appointment to ship the SIM and to examine the required paperwork.