Indira Gandhi Nationwide Open College (IGNOU) commenced the net registrations for admission to varied PhD programs on December 5, 2021. and eligible candidates can apply for the examination at ignou.ac.in until December 22 upto 5.00 PM.
The examination is scheduled to be carried out on January 16, 2022 (Sunday). The take a look at will probably be held all through 180 minutes (3.00 hour) from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM in English and Hindi language.
- Graduation of IGNOU PhD registration: December 5
- Final date to register for PhD entrance examination: December 22
- Final date to pay the charge: December 23
- Utility correction course of: December 24 to 26
- Date of Examination: January 16
Right here’s direct hyperlink to the notification.
Grasp’s Diploma from a College recognised by UGC within the related self-discipline with not less than 55% marks (for Basic class) in mixture or its equal grade ‘B’ within the UGC 7-point scale (or an equal grade in a degree scale wherever grading system is adopted) and [50%marks in the case of SC,ST and OBC(Non-creamy Layer)/Differently-Abled and other categories of candidates as per the decision of UGC from time to time, or for those who had obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19th September,1991] excluding grace marks. Extra particulars within the notification.
The candidates from normal (UR)/OBC-(NCL)/Basic EWS class are required to pay the charge of Rs 1000, whereas Rs 800 is relevant to candidates from Third Gender/SC/ST/PwD class.
Right here’s direct hyperlink to the Data Brochure.
Steps to register for PhD entrance examination
- Go to the official web site ignou.nta.ac.in
- On the homepage, click on on “IGNOU PhD Registration 2021”
- Fill within the on-line utility with qualification particulars
- Add the paperwork, pay the charge and submit
- Take a print of the shape for future reference
Right here’s direct hyperlink to register for PhD entrance examination programs.
For extra particulars, candidates are suggested to go to the official web site right here.