DU Admission 2021: The College of Delhi (DU) admission course of for undergraduate (UG) programs has began on Monday (October 4). The admissions shall be achieved on the premise of the primary cut-off listing launched on October 1. Aspirants should choose programs and faculties as per their eligibility on the official web site of DU — du.ac.in.
Over 4.34 lakh (4,38,696) candidates utilized for admission in numerous faculties beneath the varsity. There are almost 70,000 vacant seats, and many of the purposes are from Delhi- 1.15 lakh (1,15,928), Uttar Pradesh- 55,617, Haryana- 37,743, Bihar- 16,704, Rajasthan- 11,562.
DU Admission 2021: Vital paperwork
Candidates should preserve the next paperwork useful to safe admission to DU:
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Class 10 Board examination certificates
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Class 12 provisional certificates/unique certificates
- Conduct certificates
- Class (SC/ST/PWD/CW/KM) certificates
- OBC (non-creamy layer) certificates
- Migration certificates
- Switch certificates
- Two passport-size self-attested images.
DU Admission 2021: 5 steps to use on-line
- Go to the official website- du.ac.in
- Select school, course and add the paperwork
- Paperwork shall be verified by school, pay the admission payment as soon as the appliance is accepted
- If a candidate couldn’t pay the admission payment in a given time, he/ she has to cancel the appliance and re-apply in a unique spherical
- As soon as the appliance course of is accomplished, obtain it, take a printout for additional reference.
Based on DU, “Candidates shall be required to seem in particular person for verification of their unique paperwork, as and when notified by the college/school. All admission procedures are to be accomplished by the candidate utilizing the distinctive login ID they create on the College of Delhi Undergraduate admissions portal.”
The candidates having grievances ought to method the committee of the faculty. “Candidates having grievances about admission ought to first method the Grievance Committee of the Faculty. If the grievance will not be resolved inside an affordable time, solely then the Candidate might method the Central Admission Grievance Redressal Committee,” the varsity assertion knowledgeable.
The second and third cut-off shall be launched on October 9 and October 16, respectively. The fourth cut-off on October 30 and fifth listing on November 8. The particular cut-off shall be launched on October 25.
For particulars on the Delhi College admission course of, please go to the website- du.ac.in.
READ MORE | As DU lower off touches 100%, CBSE college students with over 90% marks fear over admission
ALSO READ | Admission in DU appears distant dream, say aspirants over 100% cut-off
Newest Schooling Information